Sedona Arizona Trip

  • Wellness & Writing Retreats by Julie Coven Sedona

Sedona Arizona Trip

$2,389.00$2,589.00

April 26th – 30th, 2018

Select your desired lodging option below and then click on the ADD TO CART button.

SKU: N/A Category:

Product Description

Your spot at this Retreat can be put on hold for one week by filling out a Retreat Registration Form.

This Retreat is all inclusive of your accommodation, meals and workshops/activities as outlined in the Retreat Schedule. All you need to do is get yourself to the Mago Retreat Centre.

To guarantee your magical time in Sedona with us, you have two payment options:

1.) Pay for the full Retreat amount – option available above.
2.) Pay 40% of the Retreat price as a deposit. The remaining 60% is due at least 60 days prior to the Retreat arrival date, which is March 1st, 2018. Contact me – julie@wellnesswritingretreats.com and I will send you separate Paypal invoices.

Cancellation Policy

Reimbursement of deposits can be made up to 60 days prior to the Retreat date. (A $150 administration charge will apply, plus pay pal charges.) Due to the nature of these exclusive retreats, cancellations made 60 days or less, prior to the Retreat date, can not be reimbursed.

Please be sure to acquire cancellation travel insurance to help protect you in the event you have an unexpected emergency and cannot join us.

In the unlikely event that we cancel a retreat, all retreat payments will be refunded in full.

Wellness & Writing Retreats is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred as a result of event/program cancellation including preparation costs, airline tickets, travel documents or other expenses. Again, travel insurance is always recommended.

Included in the Price

All options include your accommodations, meals, a Mago class and fabulous daily workshops each day. You will be responsible for your own transportation to this event as well as cancellation and travel insurance. To minimize traffic and environmental impact for this exclusive location, all participants are required to be housed on-site during this program. Therefore, there is no “workshop only” option available for this Retreat.

 

 

Additional Information

Sedona Lodging

Single Shared Accommodation, Single Private Accommodation

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.