Nerano Italy

Nerano Italy




Select your desired lodging option below and choose whether or not you want to pay the deposit or the full amount and then click on the ADD TO CART button.

SKU: N/A Category:

Product Description

Your spot at this Retreat can be put on hold by filling out a Retreat Registration Form.

To guarantee your magical time in Italy with us, 40% of the Retreat price is required as a deposit. The remaining 60% is due 60 days prior to the Retreat arrival date. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due July 9th, 2015.

Cancellation Policy

Due to the nature of these exclusive Retreat locations, and small group sizes, reimbursement of deposits cannot be made.

Please be sure to acquire cancellation travel insurance to help protect you in the event you have an unexpected emergency and cannot join us.

In the unlikely event that we cancel a retreat, all retreat payments will be refunded in full.

Wellness & Writing Retreats is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred as a result of event/program cancellation including preparation costs, airline tickets, travel documents or other expenses. Again, travel insurance is always recommended.

Included in the Price
  • Accommodation for 7 nights. Our first night in at the Hotel Correra in Naples (shared
    accommodation) & 6 nights in our Retreat Villa in Nerano.
  • Transfer from Hotel Correra to Villa in Nerano on Saturday, Sept. 19th, 2015.
  • Transfer from Nerano to Airport in Naples, morning of Friday, Sept. 25th, 2015.
  • Breakfasts, 5 lunches, & 6 dinners.
  • 30 minute massage.
  • Informative and uplifting Wellness & Writing workshops with Lisa Fugard, Julie Colvin & Gary Finnan.
  • Follow-up, Conference Call with Lisa Fugard, Julie Colvin & Gary Finnan.
  • A total of three land excursions which will include:
    • Visit to the ruins of Pompeii (an ancient Roman town that was destroyed by the
      eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD) as well as a visit to the majestic seaside
      city of Sorrento.
    • Visit to local farms for the day to explore and taste Italy’s finest lemons, olives,
      cheese, wine, Limoncello & pizza!
    • Boat excursion to explore breathtaking Positano.
What’s NOT INCLUDED IN the price of the Retreat:
  • International airfare & airport taxes (also applies to trans-border flights)
  • Meals during excursions (Allow EUR100-150 for meals not included.)
  • Incidentals
  • Insurance
  • Beverages (other than that stated in menu.)
  • Room mini-bar selections are not included.
  • Optional tours or admissions
Download the Pricing PDF File


Additional Information


Stay Offsite ($4,200 USD), Shared Room with Double or Single Bed ($4,900 USD), Private Room and Bath with Queen Bed ($5,600 USD), Private Room and Bath with Queen Bed (Deluxe) ($5,900 USD), Private Room and Bath with Shared Queen Bed ($8,400 USD), Private Room and Bath with Shared Queen Bed (Deluxe) ($8,700 USD)


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.